Online or Classroom
Mental Health First Aid training training provides a recognised qualification for those looking to support the mental health of colleagues.
Mental Health First Aid training plays a vital role in supporting mental health within organisations. Building awareness and understanding, and developing confidence in accessing vital support.
Delivered by our experts in workplace wellbeing and peer support, this MHFA accredited workshop explores how to:
- Build an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Reduce stigma and discrimination around mental health
- Offer timely support to prevent mental health problems from developing into a more serious condition
- Offer support to preserve life where an individual may be of danger to themselves or others
- Provide comfort to colleagues who may be experiencing poor mental health
- Promote recovery and maintenance of good mental health
- Build a mentally healthy workplace
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and factors that affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the warning signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
- Communicate important messages to remove mental health stigma and reduce discrimination
- Lead awareness and understanding of how to support and improve mental health in the workplace
For organisations looking to develop a team of Mental First Aiders, this MHFA workshop is ideal. We also offer a range of mental health training programmes for employees and leaders.