2 Day Workshop – Online or Classroom
Group CRISIS training builds on the knowledge and skills acquired through participation in CRISIS training.
Developing beyond CRISIS interventions, this 2-day workshop provides further knowledge and skills focused on working with groups of people following stressful or traumatic incidents by providing Group CRISIS sessions.
Key Learning Outcomes – Group CRISIS Training
- Applying the Group CRISIS Schema®
- Understanding critical incidents within groups
- Analysing meta-critical incidents
- Conducting critical incident risk assessments
- Planning & initiating Group CRISIS sessions
- Managing resources to support Group CRISIS sessions
- Communicating with groups in crisis
- Observing traumatic reactions within groups
- Enhancing integrative learning within groups
- Optimising safety & safeguarding for groups
- Providing informational support for groups
- Facilitate active monitoring for groups
*Delegates must have completed CRISIS Training prior to registration.