Online or classroom
CRISIS Schema® training educates & empowers delegates with the knowledge and skills required to provide effective support for individuals following stressful & traumatic experiences.
Critical Incident Stress Integration & Support (CRISIS) is a person-centred and holistic approach to supporting people following a critical incident.
Successful completion of this 2-day training will equip delegates to provide an effective support system for stressed, distressed & overwhelmed people, using the ‘CRISIS Schema®’ – a revolutionary development within the field of psychological first aid.
Key areas of development within this training are;
- Understanding critical incidents, stress, and trauma
- Application of the CRISIS Schema®
- Communicating with individuals in crisis
- Understanding and evaluating peritraumatic reactions
- Enhancing Integrative learning processes
- Stabilising individuals in crisis
- Providing information to support recovery
- Active monitoring and ongoing support
CRISIS Schema® FAQ
Externally Accredited Level 4 Certification
This workshop is an externally accredited training course, having recently passed through a stringent qualification process with the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring.