Online or classroom
Delegates completing this 1 day CRISIS Coordinator® training will build on their CRISIS skills and focus on the day-to-day management of CRISIS teams and coordinating CRISIS Demobilisations and CRISIS MASS recovery operations following major critical incidents.
Key Learning Outcomes – CRISIS coordinator® Training
- CRISIS and strategic planning
- CRISIS team management
- CRISIS & psycho-educational provision within organisations
- CRISIS major incident management systems (‘CRISIS MASS’ events)
- Effectively planning CRISIS operations following major incidents
- Developing and coordinating a CRISIS response following a major incident
- Organisational planning and procedural integration of CRISIS
- Managing CRISIS resources and maintaining resilience
- Liaising with command/management structure & supporting operational awareness
- Managing a complicated or large-scale CRISIS operation and the community.
*Delegates must have completed the Group CRISIS Schema® training prior to registration on the CRISIS Coordinator® Training.